All your hard efforts to date rich men have paid off, as you’ve found the perfect rich man to date. But how serious is he? Is he a playboy around for fun, or is he serious? Before you waste another minute of your time, consider these points, to see if he’s really as into you as he says he is.
- Actions speak louder than words. Many rich men automatically start the sweet talk, without really paying attention to the words. Does he bring you gifts because he remembered that you love pink roses, and jeweled trinkets, or does he forget and bring whatever he thinks you like? You may think that rich men appear to be listening, when they’re off in their own little world. But a rich man who not only listens to what you’re saying, but actually remembers these details may be the man who’s truly interested in you.
- You fit his life. Are there times when you have no idea where he is? Is he not answering his telephone calls? Or perhaps he won’t give you his work number? It’s possible he’s not quite ready to commit, or perhaps he’s being a playboy, and wants to keep you compartmentalized in a small part of his life. If there’s no hesitation on his part to introduce you to friends or family, or give you his full contact details, no matter where he is, he may be a keeper.
- He’s available to you. Is your rich man available at a moment’s notice? Perhaps you’re moving, and he offers to lend a hand. He wants to drive you to your appointments. Or, maybe he doesn’t. If he’s never available when you’re in need, this may be a sign that he’s spending a lot of time around other women, who aren’t you.
- He’s supportive of your career. He’ll ask you details about work, and follow up on meetings you were worried about. He’ll encourage you to study and learn. On the other hand, the playboy may encourage you to quit your job, so you can hang out with him all day. Which initially sounds great, but what happens after he dumps you?
- He shows public affection. He’s not afraid of hugging or kissing in public, because there’s no chance he’s going to run into another girlfriend. But if he looks anxiously around when you step closer, you may want to find out why.
If you want to date rich men, pay attention to the signals that a man gives you. You never know, out of all the rich men looking for marriage, you may find the right one for you.