The Wealthiest Rich Single Men in the World

Perhaps, money can’t buy love and happiness, but let us admit the fact that it can spice up the deal, right?

And according to recent statistics, on the thousand numbers of rich men around the world, only 3% of them are already married. That only means that you ladies out there still have the chance to seduce and stalk these remaining 97% of eligible bachelors in the society. Well, it doesn’t count if they are already with a girlfriend. The point here is that they are not yet tied on the knot. But then you need to be well-prepared emotionally as well as financially and be able to stand out on the collection of exes of your target billionaire bachelor.  If you really have that courage in taking the risk and trying your fortune in hooking up one of the rich single men in the world, then be able to identify your first victim in the following list:

  • Nathaniel Rothschild

rich single manHe is the famous descendants of the Rothschild family which is an honored banking dynasty. Any women will probably love the princess-like life that this wealthy single man can give to her. Literally, he has a castle in the United Kingdom, owns the Greek island of Corfu and many more properties around the world. Nathaniel leads in the operation of the family business and known for his very luxurious lifestyle. This 40-year old divorced man is quite rebellious. But if you are that determined to have this man, be sure that you are ready to face a luxurious yet boring life.

  • Albert von Thurn und Taxis albert 

This eligible man is worth $1.5 billion. Well, that is not surprising though. His family holds the largest forest holdings on the Europe. Not only that, you are going to be amazed on the personal background of this one. Imagine, at the age of 28, he already graduated from the brainy economics as well as theology; still he is single and unmarried. How is that then? Unfortunately, when his father died, at the age of 8, he was proclaimed as one of the youngest billionaires in the whole wide world.

  • Teddy Sagi

teddysagiIf you are looking for amazing adventures with a jet-setter, then Teddy is the perfect partner for you. This Israeli is self-made billionaire wherein he found his luck after launching the gaming group known as Playtech during 1999. Recently, Sagi has 50% share in the company. Aside from that, if you are going to marry a rich man, then include him in your list. For sure, you will enjoy his wealth which includes expensive houses in Israel which one of it is reportedly worth $35 million.

 

These are just few of rich single men. But you need to keep in your mind that to date rich men also means that you need to interfere with their busy schedules, messy interactions with the elite society and other stuffs. The career, looks as well as the size of their bank accounts are the standards that we consider in looking for our soul mate. Though, they are not the most essential factor but when it comes to practicality, it is important.